Friday, April 1, 2011

Rainy Days and Road Trips...



This has been the current disposition of Arkansas which has for some reason become the rainy state? Go figure.

Sadly my days have not consisted of playing in puddles and putting my polka dot rain boots to full use :( No, my days have dwelled in British theatre works and Finite mathematics homework..ew. Although I would never complain about my British theatre course, I adore the "in your face" genre of the 50'-60's of the time. But all school work aside...it's FRIDAY!!
And to celebrate this joyous occasion I plan to hit the open road with one of my dearest and closest friends.




Singing to our steering wheel, catching up on old times and surely getting into some kind of trouble. Its the perfect end to a very stressful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment