Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gifts to Me..



To start off this past weekend had been a stressful one and Monday was the icing on the cake to what I like to call my 'stress bucket'.
So what's a girl to do when everything is breaking apart like a Starbucks blueberry muffin?
Take a long drive and indulge in some not quite needed retail therapy.

The lovely ensemble above is but a taste of my very successful shopping trip. Compliments to my second home and favorite place to shop Forever 21! I can't wait to jump into summer with my new maxi it's beyond comfortable and needless to say really really cute! Confession: I already have this beaded warrior necklace in turquoise...and I bought the coral as well...my logic is it's a completely different color therefore makes for a completely different outfit, savvy? Oh well it makes sense to me and thats all that matters :)
Post to come: I've been in a very domestic/creative mood and along with that I have started making wine stoppers. So basically I started making decorative corks for wine bottles. My first one turned out really well so I'm headed to Hobby Lobby this week to play with some ideas I've had..those photos to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment