Sunday, April 10, 2011


This is my new present to me once I survive finals
(going forward in this post are the gushes of a book worm...you've been warned)
I first started reading The Mortal Instrument series when I heard about it from my roommate and as soon as I read the first book (City of Bones) I was hooked! I will admit I was addicted to the forbidden love story (hello girl here) but the way in which Cassandra Clare mapped out the histories of the characters was flawless. Okay I'll give a run down, well the best that I can...everyone knows the whole vampire fade correct? If not I would like to know where you've been?
The Mortal Instrument series is a whole new genre of fantasy that I feel will soon hit it's peek! Anyway instead of vampires this is more focused on Nephilim. For those of you who aren't familiar with the term its basically human descendants of angels. But Clare puts a adventurous twist with the story and I suggest that everyone take a look at it! If not for the story then definitely for the love story....don't get me started but it's amazing!


Apart from that this week is the beginning of my new diet/workout routine/me! I'm tired of being a lazy bum so I'm taking initiative and getting in shape. School, work, going to the gym and enjoyng my new book...I'm going to be a very busy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment