Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things Currently Making Me Smile


Okay so I finally had time to go to Hobby Lobby and grab some more supplies for my wine stoppers....I think they turned out pretty well! However I still need to prefect a few things but that's just for my own satisfaction.
I will say though that this Hobby Lobby trip had to have been the shortest visit in the history of my and my roommate's many escapades in there....we were in and we were out. I want to say that I'm proud of us for not getting distracted by its many decorative and unnecessary knick-knacks but part of me is very disappointed as well....Mallory we need to make up for this and I vote the only way to do that is to go antique shopping. Trust me this hurts me more than it hurt you.

Speaking of antiques....
Just wanted to share with you this prized possession that I bought for a steal at a local flea market in Rogers. If any of you live close by its called The Rose and its so quaint. It has tons of great finds if you're willing to search for them!

(Its beautiful I know...next on my "to buy" list is either an old revolving telephone or a bust form. Wish me luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment