Sunday, April 17, 2011

What a Weekend!



What a crazy and exciting weekend!
My younger sister's prom was this weekend and she looked amazing! Her dress was from a local bridal store named "She Said Yes" their gowns are always awe inspiring. Very Beauty and the Beast esq, no? (Also one of my top favorite Disney movies L.O.V.E.) it was also my cousins prom as well and their hands down adorable so I wont brag....

Apart from all the prom night magic this weekend was so needed even I didn't realize it. It was so great to touch base with the family and spend an amazing weekend with old friends and sleep in my old bedroom. Also I have finally gotten myself in order and Ive got my eye on the prize lets just hope the prize has its eye on me....

In other news my cousin from Louisiana is coming up for Easter weekend and Im stoke, could it be? Another epic weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment