Thursday, April 5, 2012

Make Room for the Good Things



"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust noone but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

- Marilyn Monroe 

This has become all too true for me this past week. I've been given the opportunity to grow and I'm eager to start this new path laid before me! My reset button has been set. 
I'm learning (slowly mind you) how to let go and let live. People change -which hurts, careers turn out to be something different than what you anticipated- extremely frustrating, and what 
you thought was one thing turns out to be another disappointment...

BUT!

I'm begging you, recognize the blessings that replace the dark/vague spots. However small they may appear- they happen for a reason. They are your reminders that "hey, this too shall pass". 



Now enjoy this picture of an adorable boxer that always brings a smile to my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment