Tuesday, April 3, 2012

If It's Broken Don't Fix It -- Get A New One.


"Should you find yourself the victim of someone else's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities, remember this: Things could be much worse...you could be one of them."

"To be able to move on, one has to learn to forgive not only the person (or people) who have done wrong but also oneself." -Eugenia Tripputi

I find myself having difficulty separating myself from an issue that is really upsetting me. I think about it and over analyze it  for day, weeks until I want to put myself out of my head! However, I forget to just stop. breathe. start over. 

Here's a little something for those who are having a hard time. Know that it will get better. It always does. You just have to give it the opportunity to walk through your door. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment