Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Yes dear ones it is that time again, time to clean out the old and restock with the new!
I consider Spring Cleaning to be both a physical and emotional cleanse, that being said I would love to share with you a few of the things that I will be cleaning out and kicking to the curb.


Out With the Old...
1. My Bad Habit: I have a very strangely bad habit at avoiding the "outcomes". Meaning if I get grades back, critiques, alerts, emails etc. I will avoid looking at them to the very last possible second. Why? I don't know I guess I afraid of getting bad news or facing disappointments. I assume what they are and if I don't see it I can't be disappointed from it right? Nope.
I'm tossing this one out.

2. Allowing People To Crawl Under My Skin: Obviously this one will take time and sadly in a slow process but it needs to be nipped in the bud. I don't enjoy the feeling of allowing people to control my emotions so this one will be tossed out. 

3. Letting Go: In all cases. Items that hold no purpose anymore, emotions, past mistakes, petty feelings etc etc etc... If it happened in the past LET.IT.GO. 

4. Neglected Wardrobes: Time to clean out the closet! Either donating to Goodwill or to my little sister who thankfully welcomes my hand-me-downs (only the best for you Pook)

5. Documents: My mom always said if you have documents older than six years past then throw them out. My poor filing books will be so thankful!

In With the New...
**This area is currently pending due to some exciting things I have coming up**
The wedding of a dear friend, a vacation with my boy, roadtrips and concerts in the works and possibly/hopefully a new opportunity coming my way!

luggage chic.

Talk Soon Loves!

{twitter: acuriousaffair  pinterest: acuriousaffair}

No comments:

Post a Comment